Saturday, January 11, 2014

Contest

I would like to announce a contest.
I am looking for subscribers to my blog. I would hope, by now, that Flying Cat Circus has proved itself worthy of its viewers, and I would like to form a list of subscribers who would get regular updates whenever I post something new. If that isn't incentive enough, well, then I'll bait you.
I will award a hand-drawn t-shirt to the twentieth subscriber to my blog. If you haven't before, check out "The Great Jacket Project" somewhere back in the blog history. After the winner is determined, I will ask that they send their shirt size, mailing address, and any designs they would like to have included on the shirt to sophie@troutlillystudios.com. I will then draw up a custom t-shirt and mail it to them. This is an experiment, so I'm interested to see how this turns out.
The best of luck, and as always, happy reading.

S.R. Koch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments!