Saturday, August 18, 2012

All right, I'll admit it--keeping up with the blog has been getting harder of late. Cross Country and marching band started in August, so now my day is split between running my legs off, marching my legs off, or working.

I do, however, have some actual news to report.
For anyone in the River Falls (WI) area, there is an upcoming art fair, called Art On the Kinni:
It takes place on September 8th (A ways ahead, but it's good to plan), and it's a one-day show for anyone who likes art and enjoys wandering through parks. If you've got a free weekend, feel free to come by and browse through the fair. After all, that's half the fun.

The new chapter in the As Yet Unnamed Story is up, and I apologize for anyone who hasn't read the first chapter, but I am going to  have to start taking off the earlier chapters as I post because the file is getting to be too big.

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments!