Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Book Out!

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I've been working on finishing up my latest book, and have now got the finished product posted online as an e-book. It's only 99 cents if you buy it for your kindle, but I haven't got a print-ready version yet. I'll have to work on that. For those of you who haven't been following the regular chapter posts I've been putting up, here's a brief introduction to the story:

Twelve-year-old Diddle Johnathan Pren has led anything but a boring life.
Plagued with his father insatiable curiosity, Diddle is lucky so far that his exploring of dusty crawl spaces or clambering about in rotted barn ceilings hasn't killed him, yet still he dreams of more. He dreams of the day that he can strike out on his own and discover the wonders of the world for himself.
His chance unexpectedly comes when a letter arrives in the mail inviting him to his infamous uncle Avon's ranch for the summer. Diddle has no choice but to go.
Upon arrival, Diddle finds that there's more to his uncle's farm that what meets the eye. Plagued by demons, sink devils, and the mysterious thing-in-the-dark, Diddle must uncover his uncle's mad schemes, and stop them before and ancient evil is unleashed upon his world.


I painted this cover illustration using water color. I'm not usually partial to water color, since it never seems to stay where I put it, but I'm proud of the results nonetheless.

If you can't find it on Facebook, here's the link to where I think you can find it on lulu.com. If it doesn't work, the keywords are Centaur Ranch, Centaur, and Diddle:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/sophia-koch/centaur-ranch/ebook/product-20549724.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments!